Dates and times:
The Third annual Congress of a series on Digitalization and workers rights.
This is a call for papers for the Congress on Automation, Surveillance and Digital Reputation at Work and Fundamental Rights on 12-13 of September 2019, Organized by the Cátedra on Platform economy and Digital transformations of University of Valencia.
The topics that will be addressed are:
1. Survillance, monitorization and data protection rights (RGDP)
2. GPS, Werables, electronic monitoring of performance and other technologies of control.
3. Online reputation, profiling and costumer’s evaluations of workers and freelancers.
4. Automatic decisions and the right for an explanation in social recruiting and dismissals
5. Health and safety at work and technology. New physical and psychological risks and the law.
The organizing committee invites those who wish to submit papers (Spanish or English) regarding any subject related to the Congress to send, before June 15th, an abstract (approximately 200 words) along with the definitive paper, or with a summary of it (minimum 2 pages) to the email address email@example.com
On July 1tst the organizing committee will give notice of the papers selected for presentation at the Congress. All communications selected and presented at the Congress may be part, prior to the necessary reworking that can be imposed by the editors, and in case their authors wish, of the publication in a monographic form of the papers of the Congress.
The scientific committee will select 3 papers, on the base of the interest and methodological rigor of the proposal. The authors of the communications will be covered the trip and stay during the Congress (max. limit of 300 euros per person).
More information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed submission: 15TH June
Selection of proposals and scholarships: July 1st
Congress: September 12th and 13th