Dates and times:
Within the framework of the Second International Labour Forum (http://forum-truda.expoforum.ru), the Eighth International Conference in Commemoration of Professor A.S. Pashkov will be held in St. Petersburg on March 2-3, 2018. The Government of St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University and ExpoForum-International are the organizers of the Forum with the support of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation.
The conference will seek contributions from the international scholarly community to discuss current problems of labour law theory, analyse the current legislation and the application of legal norms in the following fields:
1. The content of the economic function of labour law:
• Labour management as an element of the capital management,
• Labour as a factor of production,
• Digital economy and legal problems of labour regulation,
• Legal mechanisms for the rational use of labour resources by the employer,
• Professional standards as a tool for increasing work efficiency,
• The influence of the ideological and educational functions of labour law on the
economic performance of the employer.
2. Balancing economic and social functions of labour law:
• International human rights as a factor that defines the limits of the economic function of labour law,
• The dynamics of labour law functions in the neo-liberal economy: the experience of
developed and developing countries,
• The contribution of the CSR rules to the realization of the labour law functions.
3. Freedom of the employer in making managerial decisions:
• The legal nature of the employer's managerial decisions,
• Constitutional restrictions on the right of the employer to manage labour, • Employees' participation in the organisation management
Please submit your proposal including your name, affiliation, the topic and the abstract of the report (200-500 words) to the Organizing Committee by January 10,
￼2018 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proposals can be submitted in Russian or English. Selected papers will be published in the Russian Yearbook of Labour Law.