The Social Law Research Institute at CUPL, located in Beijing, is now hiring a temporary guest lecturer who teaches labor law and social securities law courses for the spring/summer semester in the 2023-2024 school year or the fall semester in the 2024-2025 school year. Labor law professors and scholars are all welcome to apply for this temporary position.
This position has the following requirements:
(1) teach two 32-class-hour course in the field of labor and social security law.
(2) the course needs to be taught in English.
(3) the course can be arranged online; if you are willing to travel, we will cover the traveling and hotel expenses.
All prospective lecturers are requested to submit the following documents to email@example.com by March 26, 2023.
• a current curriculum vitae;
• a proposal for the two courses that you plan to offer.
Applications will be submitted to the Social Law Research Institute for evaluation.
We welcome any suitable application and we would be grateful if you could also disseminate the vacancy through your network(s). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Assistant Professor, Social Law Research Institute, Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School
China University of Political Science and Law