The Social Law Research Institute at CUPL, located in Beijing, is now hiring a lecturer who teaches labor law and social securities law for the fall semester in the 2020-2021 school year. Labor law professors, scholars, and practitioners are all welcome to apply for this temporary position.
This position has the following requirements:
(1) stay for more than 90 days in China during the 2020-2021 school year. But it does not require a single stay of more than 90 days;
(2) teach at least one course in the fields of labor and social security law.
CUPL provides the following compensation:
1) applying for the identity of “foreign expert” from the Chinese State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs;
2) reimbursing the travel expenses (based on the number of courses, the reimbursement of multiple round trip tickets are possible);
3) accommodation fee;
4) teaching-hour subsidy or salary (1000-1500 RMB per class hour).
We welcome any suitable application and we would be grateful if you could also disseminate the vacancy through your network(s). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lou Yu - email@example.com
Director, Social Law Research Institute, Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School
Chinese University of Political Science and Law