Issue 2019/1 of the International Labour Review is now available in English,
French and Spanish.
It includes the following articles:
1. The economic significance of laws relating to employment protection and
different forms of employment: Analysis of a panel of 117 countries,
1990–2013, by Z. ADAMS, L. BISHOP, S. DEAKIN, C. FENWICK, S. MARTINSSON
GARZELLI and G. RUSCONI
2. Innovative approaches to regulating decent work for domestic workers in
Côte d’Ivoire: Labour administration and the judiciary under a general
labour code, by A. BLACKETT and A. KONÉ-SILUÉ
3. Economics for the right to work, by M. C. BRANCO
4. Youth earnings and labour market volatility in Europe, by S. AYLLÓN and
5. Trade and jobs in Europe: The role of mode 5 service exports, by J. M.
RUEDA-CANTUCHE, L. CERNAT and N. SOUSA
6. Foreign trade barriers and jobs in global supply chains, by S. KÜHN and
7. Measuring and understanding trade in service tasks, by D. CHIQUIAR, M.
TOBAL and R. YSLAS
8. The labour market effects of applied service regimes and service sector
reforms, by A. SHINGAL and P. SAUVÉ